影片提示:《阿甘正传》,1994年出品。导演:罗伯特。泽米基斯 主演:汤姆。汉克斯。汉克斯因在该片中的出色表演,获奥斯卡最佳男主角金像奖。
----妈妈说,人生就象巧克力,你永远不知道你会尝到什么味道。
----妈妈说,你必须明白,你和你身边的人一样,你和他们并没有什么不同,没有。
----妈妈说,我只是告诉自己,当我做一件事的时候,我就要尽力去做好它,比如我这辈子做了你的妈妈,这是我无法选择的事,上帝把你给了我,我的孩子,我就必须尽力做好你的母亲,我做到了。
——阿甘正传
以前一直只说阿甘正传很好看,看了两次都没有看完,第一次看了十分钟,第二次看了不到二十分钟,就像前面两个在公交站等车听阿甘讲故事的人一样,他们都枯燥的离开了。
昨天才真正的看完了,开始也一直在抱怨讲得什么东东,但是看到他越战回来,后与丹中尉一起去打鱼战胜暴风雨之后,开始慢慢感到阿甘这个简单傻傻的形像开始高大起来,开始觉得这种头脑简单原来并不简单。
最后他和Jenny结婚的时候,丹中尉体面的“站”在他面前,感激而复杂的看着阿甘,阿甘的这种简单随着丹的站立越加高大!
我最推崇的一部电影,一个平凡人的成功之路。如果略知美国五、六、七十年代的政治背景,他其实又是一部现代简史。我看过不下二十遍。还看过剧本,特别有意思。
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4.It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
5.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
6.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,继续前进)
8.Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了)
9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river.(就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光)
10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.(用情至专)
11.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承诺的人)
12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步)
13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.(没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)
14.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.(牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨)
15.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.(夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上)
16.You are no different than anybody else is.(你和别人没有任何的不同)
17.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.(通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西)
18.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what is love. (我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情)
19.I want to go home (我想回家)
20.I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
21.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
22.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
23.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
24.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
25.Forrest,run,run...(阿甘,快跑,快跑......)
26.Jenny:Forrest,were you scared in Vietnam ?
Forrest:Yes.Well,I don't kown.Sometimes it would stop raining long enough for the stars to come out.And then it was nice.It was like just before the sun gose to bed down on the bayou.There was always a million sparkles on the water.Like the mountain lake.It was so clear,Jenny.It looked like there were two skies one on top of the other.And then in the desert,when the sun comes up.I couldn't tell where heaven stopped and the earth began.It was so beautiful.
Jenny:I wish I could've been there with you.
Forrest:You were.
27.you got to put the pace behind you before you can move on.(忘记过去,勇往直前)
28.Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.
29.Gump has a great Mom.
“Never let anybody tell you they are better than you. God intended everybody to be the same. You’re no difference.”
“Life is a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.”
“Miracles happen every day.”
“Death is just the part of life. Something we're all destined to do. I didn’t know it. But I was destined to be your Mama. I did the best I could.”
“I have believed you make your own destiny. You have to do the best with what God gave you.”
(“What’s my destiny, mom?”)
“You’re gonna have to figure it out for yourself.”
30.It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could. (别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。)
31.1st Reporter: Why are you running?
2nd Reporter: Are you doing this for world peace?
3rd Reporter: Are you doing this for women's right?
Newsman: Or for the environment?
Reporter: Or for animals?
3rd Reporter: Or for nuclear arms?
Forrest: They just couldn't believe that somebody would do all that running for no particular reason.
2nd Reporter: Why are you doing this?
Forrest I just felt like running.
33.Jenny I love you.
Forrest (voice-over) You died on a Saturday morning.
Forrest And I had you placed here under our tree.
Forrest And I had that house of your father's bulldozed to the ground.
Forrest (voice-over) Momma... ... always said dyin' was a part of life.
34.Forrest: But I can run like the wind blows.
Forrest: From that day on, if I was going somewhere, I was running!
一片灰白的羽毛,从遥远而未知的天际飘来,在城市上空悠悠地飘荡,它飘过屋顶,越过树梢,穿过街道,缓缓地滑过汽车表面,最终轻轻落在正坐在巴士停靠站候车椅上的男人弗勒斯。甘的脚边。他小心翼翼地捡起那片羽毛,端详了一会,打开手边的箱子,拿出一个本子,将羽毛夹在里面。
送儿子上了校车之后,阿甘坐在一截低矮的树桩上,面色凝重,仿佛陷入沉思。镜头缓缓下移,定格在他脚边的那片羽毛。这时,一阵风将羽毛吹起,羽毛徐徐上升,越飞越高,越飘越远,它舞蹈般地飘荡在丛林上空,然后飘向遥远而未知的天际。
这是由罗伯特。泽米基斯导演的《阿甘正传》开始和结尾的两个镜头。在所有电影中,这两个镜头都可堪称经典。飘飞的羽毛,在影片中不仅仅是作为道具而存在,而是作为一个隐喻,贯穿了全剧。罗伯特。泽米基斯在《阿甘正传》中,以幽默的格调和夸张的手法,和观众讨论着一个严肃而巨大的话题——命运。罗伯特以其独特并且极富诗意的艺术表现手法,将命运这一沉重的命题隐喻于一片羽毛,在缓缓飘来的羽毛中,开始命运这一主题;在渐飘渐远的羽毛中,暂时结束话题,并且让人在影片结束后继续回味与思索。只有高超的导演才能创造如此高超的艺术。
“我妈妈常说,人生就像一盒巧克力,打开之前你无法知道会吃到什么味道。”
在巴士候车站的长椅上,阿甘开始讲述他的富有传奇色彩的经历。命运渺茫而未知,就像飘无定向的羽毛,谁曾料想,一个智商只有七十五的弱智残疾人,一个曾今不为正常学校所接纳的人,会成为一个大学生,成为橄榄球明星,越战英雄,乒乓明星,国会勋章获得者,甚至成为亿万富翁。
是不是命运之神特别眷顾这个有些愚笨的甘?如果我们仔细地思考,会发现事实并非如此。阿甘虽然不够聪明,但他却按照妈妈说的,“笨,是因为有笨的作为,但自己绝不能认为自己笨。”他努力做好每一件事情。他从没有刻意地去追求什么,然而成功却在他的毫无功利意识的努力中悄然而至。阿甘的成功,除了他的努力之外,和他与生俱来的一些品质也有极大关系。正如他的诚实赢得了丹中尉的友谊,他的守信和执着成就了他的捕虾事业和爱情。
有一天,当他醒来时,发现珍妮已经离去,他开始了一次历时3年2个月14天16小时的跑步。“我决定小跑一下,于是跑到路底,到底之时,我以为到达镇底了。我到了那里时,我以为横越了绿弓郡,我想既然跑了这么远,就干脆跑步穿过阿拉巴马,没特别的原因,我一直往前跑。我跑到了大海洋,到了那里我想既然跑到这里,索性再回头往下跑。我到了另一个海洋,心想既然跑了这么远,干脆回头继续地跑。”也许这句话能很好地解释幸运之神会眷顾阿甘的原因。对于阿甘而言,人生就像是一次没有特别原因的跑步,没有既定的终点,只是不停地往前跑。正如阿甘在影片中所言,“要往前走就要忘记过去,我想这就是跑步的用意。”
与阿甘不同,珍妮和巴布都有既定的人生目标,有刻意的追求。所不同的是,一个出于成名的欲望,一个出于热爱。他们的遭遇,我想,也许代表着两种不同的命运呈现形式。
“你知道吗?我要出名。做像琼贝丝那样出名的歌手,我要在空荡的舞台上,只有我的吉他和声音,只有我独唱。”在一个雨夜,珍妮对甘这样说。珍妮一心想成为民谣歌手,并且为此不懈追求,然而理想最终还是破灭,沦落为一个餐馆服务员。在曼菲斯城一个戏院的舞台上,她独自一个坐在舞台上,抱着吉他,弹唱着《答案在风中飞》,台下挤满观众。然而,他们都只是为了观看她的肉体的。她对生活一度感到迷惘,有一个镜头我印象很深:夜晚的天台上,珍妮站在天台边沿的栏杆上,张开双臂,试图以一次坠落告别虚无与绝望。风无情地吹动她的长发和略显衰老的脸,她回头望了望,顿了一会,最终还是爬下栏杆,无力地落在椅子上,眼泪从她的眼角溢出。天空中,月亮被乌云遮去。
在影片中,巴布是个有趣的人物。他的理想就是做捕虾船的船长。有关虾子的事情,他无所不知。他成天挂在嘴上也总是虾子。第一次见到阿甘,他就和他谈论起虾子。他说,他打算退伍之后做虾子生意。巴布想做捕虾船的船长,然而,他却死在了越战战场上。也许,这就是命运,谁也无法预知。
影片中,罗伯斯试图通过丹中尉这个角色,传达另一种关于命运的观点。丹认为,“人的命运早已注定,没有一件是巧合,都有安排。”人们不应该试图去改变而且也无法改变自己的命运。丹出身军人世家,祖上几代都为美利坚牺牲在战场上。他认为自己应该死在战场上,这是一个军人的荣誉,能从战场上回来——而且是在失去双腿后——完全就是自己的耻辱。由于这种观点的支配,回到美国后,丹靠"喝国家的奶"度生,生活混乱不堪。后来,在阿甘的影响下,重新燃起对生活的信心,并在管理企业方面展现了他的天赋。
在影片临近结束时,像观众一样,阿甘站在珍妮的墓前,也提出了这样的质疑:“我不知道是妈说的对,还是丹中尉说的对,不知是否命中注定,还是随风飘零没有定数,我猜想,两者都有,也许两者同时发生。”对于命运这一命题,谁又能给出一成不变的答案呢?
耳边,再度响起珍妮的歌《答案在风中飘》。
人要走过多少路才配称大丈夫白鸽要救过多少种子才得在沙滩上栖息炮弹要发射过多少次才永远地停火朋友 答案随风飘去……
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
(生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.
(通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西)
3. His back’s as crooked as a politician.
(他的背跟政客一样弯曲)
4. Sometimes we all do things that just don’t make no sense.
(有时候人都会做没道理的事)
5. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
6. If God intended everybody to be the same, he’d given all braces on our legs. Don’t ever let anybody tell you they’re better than you.
7. I was just showing him a thing or two on the guitar.
(我只是弹两下给他看)
8. It must be hard being a king.
(王一定很不好当)
9. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
10. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
11. I could run like the wind blows.
(我跑起来像风一样快)
12. Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.
Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.
13. I don’t know why I love you. But I do.
14. You are no different than anybody else is.(你和别人没有任何的不同)
15. President: Congratulations. How do you feel?
Gump: I got to pee.
16. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
17. Excellent careers for excellent young men.
(美国陆军——有志青年的最好出路)
18. Drill Sergeant: Gump, what’s your sole purpose in this army?
Gump: To do whatever you tell me, Drill Sergeant!
Drill Sergeant: God damn it, you’re a goddamn genius! That’s the most outstanding answer I’ve ever heard. You must have a goddamn IQ of 160. You’re goddamn gifted, Private Gump. (这班长说话太经典了)
19. I fit in the army like one of them round pegs.
(我在军中如鱼得水)
20. If it wasn’t a fine enlisted man, I’d recommended you for O.C.S, Private Gump. You’re going to be a general someday! Now disassemble your weapon and continue!
21. Give her a big hand. (鼓励她)
22. How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?
Yes, and how many times must the cannon balls fly before they’re forever banned?
23. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
24. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
25. Dan: what’s wrong with your lips?
(你嘴唇怎么了?)
Bubba: I was born with big gums, sir!
(长官,我天生厚嘴唇)
Dan: well, you better tuck that in! Gonna get that caught on a trip wire.
(那你最好把那缩回去,免得触动地雷)
26. There’s one item of G.I.gear that can be the difference between life and death.
(大兵之间只有一种区别,就是活大兵与死大兵之别)
27. Lieutenant Dan was always getting these funny feelings about a rock or a trail or the road, so he’d tell us to get down, shut up!
28. Little bitty stinging rain, and big old fat rain, rain that flew in side every ways
(牛毛细雨,瓢泼大雨,横扫的暴雨)
29. Split everything right down the middle.
(一切都平分)
30. I gotta find Bubba! (阿甘太仗义了)
31. I want to go home (我想回家)Bubba的遗言
32. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
33. We all have a destiny. Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
(我们都有各自的命运。没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)
34. America owes you a debt of gratitude, son.
(孩子,美国对你感激不尽)
35. That’s so right on, man! You said it all.
(说的太对了,你一语中的!)
36. I would never hurt you, Jenny!
37. Jenny: why are you so good to me?
Gump: you’re my girl! (个人觉得这是最感人的一句)
Jenny: I’ll always be your girl.
38. That’s one small step for a man, a giant leap for mankind.
(那只是我的一小步,却是人类的一大步)
39. 阿甘从中国回来,参加一个电视访谈,以下的对话能从一个侧面反映出当时甚至也是现在很多美国人对于中国的认识
Gump: in the land of China...people hardly got nothing at all.
John Lennon: no possessions?
Gump: and in China they never go to church.
John Lennon: no religion, too?
Host: hard to imagine.
John: well, it’s easy if you try, Dick.
Dan: Have you found Jesus yet, Gump?
Gump: I didn’t know I was supposed to be looking for him, sir!(甘式幽默)
40. A promise is a promise.
(一诺千金)
50. You can start all over, everybody gets a second chance.
51. I guess Lieutenant Dan figured there’s some things you just can’t change. He didn’t w...
1.His back is as crooked as a politician.
不仅指出了后背的弯曲,而且顺便损了一顿政客的腐败。一语双雕。
2.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。
3.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going. Where they've been.
通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
4.You are no different than anybody else is.
你和别人没有任何的不同,阿甘的妈妈从小就给阿甘一种自信。
5.Stupid is as stupid does.
傻人做傻事。阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以为是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一个人是看她的行动而非外表。这是典型的阿甘用语。
6.We were like peas and carrots.
豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。故但在美国烹饪时做为主食的点缀,而且它俩都是同时出现。故引申为形影不离。
7.There must be someing can be done.
不同的与其可以传递不同的信息,在电影里阿甘妈妈侧身,眼神里充满的诱惑,对校长暧昧的说了这句话。校长没有领会错她的意思~~女孩子甚用!!
8.Miracles happen every day.
美国人的宗教信仰。阿甘受的时非常典型的美国教育。
9. Son-of-bitch.
***的、狗崽。骂起人来过瘾!
10.Sure as hell was.
绝对可信,铁板定钉了,敢以人格担保的可信,就是这种感觉。
11.Ain't I going to be me?
我不能成为我自己么,真实的,本色的自我?
12.Nobody gives a horse's shit who you are,puss ball.
没人在乎你是谁,女里女气的男人,明显的骂人的话。
13.Get your maggoty ass on the bus.
滚到车上来!
14.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.
夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上。
15.Just like that ,she was gone.
就这样,她走了。阿甘一生最爱的人走了,不知该说什么,一切仅在不言之中,阿甘有一点点的心酸,有一点点的无奈。但是更多的一种感觉是:上帝的存在。
16.I do not know much about it ,but I think some of America's best young men served in this war.
阿甘对战争不了解,但他知道美国的新鲜血液都战死在越南的战场了。
17.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.
牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨
18.There ain’t something you can find just around the corner.
形容很不容易找到的东西。
19.The secret to this game is ,no matter what happens ,never ,ever take your eye off the ball.
为了表达“永远”的口气,口语中要每句说得很清楚
20.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。宿命论!
21.army’s value=loyalt,duty, respect,selfless,service honor,ivtegrity,pessonal courage .
每个单词的首个字母连起来就是LDRSHIP=leadship.美国军人的七项素质。
21.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。
22.A promise is a promise.(made a promise and keep a promise).
信守承诺。阿甘信守了承诺,最后也得到了最好的回报。
23.I am a man of my word.
我是信守我承诺的人。
24.Where the hell is this God of yours?
他妈的你的上帝在哪里?
25.There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.
一个人真正需要财富的就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的,正应了中国的古话:纵有广厦千间,夜眠三尺之地。
26. You got to go when you got to go.
不得不去洗手间的时候,不得不去。
27.Shit happens!
不好的事情发生了。
28.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.
放下包袱,继续前进。
29.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou.There was a million sparkles on the river..
就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。
30.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.
用情至专!
31.It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
母亲:别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好
“所有的情形还都历历在目,所有的感情还都记忆犹新,伴随这一切的,始终有美妙的音乐。当我们陷入初恋的时候,当我们失恋的时候,当我们再度拥有爱情的时候,都有音乐相伴“《阿甘正传》,是一部关于时光的电影——一个普普通通的美国人含辛茹苦历经一个个复杂的年代,最终生存下来。这是一个关于这个国家和整整一代人的故。故事的核心部分,是音乐,伴随我们成长的是音乐,使我们不断想起老朋友、老地方、老事情的音乐。”经典的电影阿甘正传值得我们去回味值得我们去感受,带来阿甘正传的经典台词。
1.人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种
Life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're going to get.
2.妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情,只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道
Mama always said there's an awful lot,you can tell about a person by their shoes.
3.你到部队来干什么?***叫***的事,教官!天杀的,阿甘,***的真是个天才,这是我听过的最了不起的回答,***的智商一定有一百六,***的真有天赋,列兵阿甘
What's your sole purpose in this army?To do whatever you tell me,Drill Sergeant!God damn it,Gump,you're a goddamn genius.That's the most outstanding answer ,I've ever heard.You must have a goddamn I. Q Of 160.You are goddamn gifted,Private Gump.
4.不知什么原因,我很适合当兵,就象一对插销那么适合
Now for some reason,I fit in the army,Like one of them round pegs.
5.一个人要走多少路,才能被称为男子汉?一条船要出几回海,才能在沙滩上安睡,而到底需要多少次,才能结束战争?
How many roads must a man walk down?Before you can call him a man?Yes,and how many seas must the white dove sail,Before she sleeps in the sand?Yes,and how
many times,Before they're forever banned?
6.子弹?跳起来咬你的那个东西,啊,对,先生,正好咬在我屁股上
bullet?That jumped up and bit you.Oh. Yes,sir.Bit me directly in the but-tocks...
7.我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。
I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.
8.你是傻瓜吗?做傻事的才是傻瓜,先生!
Are you stupid or something?Stupid is as stupid does,sir.
9.你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
Ifyou are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
10.别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。
Don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
11.我分辨不出哪里是天空开始的地方,哪里是地面开始的地方。那么美。
I could not tell where heavens stopped and the earth began.It's so beautiful.
12你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。
You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.